LeviRio, Red Deer’s top quality custom home builder for years, provided its client with the option to go with geothermal heating & cooling for this stylish 7,000 sqft (including basement) Two-Storey home. Reviewing several other proposals, the client and LeviRio selected Thermal Creek. Thermal Creek designed and installed the geothermal system that will provide year-round heating & cooling with a combination of forced air and radiant in-floor.
- 6 geothermal boreholes drilled to 325ft each
- 9 tons of geothermal capacity
- 2 x Combination Forced air & In-Floor geothermal heat pump
- Main floor and second floor with separate Forced Air zones
- In-Floor zones in basement and garage and throughout the second floor
- Geothermal domestic hot water pre-heat with dual tank set up
- No natural gas heating systems: 100% geothermally heated.
I just wanted to thank Thermal Creek for the work you did for us in Red Deer. It was our first geothermal project and Thermal Creek was very informative and helpful during the whole process. I would have no hesitation recommending Thermal Creek fully!