LeviRio, Red Deer’s top quality custom home builder for years, provided its client with the option to go with geothermal heating & cooling for this stylish 7,000 sqft (including basement) Two-Storey home. Reviewing several other proposals, the client and LeviRio selected Thermal Creek. Thermal Creek designed and installed the geothermal system that will provide year-round heating & cooling with a combination of forced air and radiant in-floor.
- 6 geothermal boreholes drilled to 325ft each
- 9 tons of geothermal capacity
- 2 x Combination Forced air & In-Floor geothermal heat pump
- Main floor and second floor with separate Forced Air zones
- In-Floor zones in basement and garage and throughout the second floor
- Geothermal domestic hot water pre-heat with dual tank set up
- No natural gas heating systems: 100% geothermally heated.